Stages of online store development
Competitors analysis. The initial layout in accordance to usability and SEO.
Development of the design layouts for all template pages.
HTML coding for all design layouts of the website.
The programming of all functional units of the website.
Full-scale testing of the online store. Start of the project.
What is an online store?
An online store is a necessary business tool, an advertising platform and a place for sales simultaneously. An online store is different from a regular store because the goods it advertises on the virtual showcase and ordering, buying and selling are carried out via the Internet. In fact, an online store is a huge web directory.
Keeping an online store poses many advantages that are appreciated by business owners and customers. There is no need to rent space for trade and equip it, maintain staff, etc.
In turn, the buyer can purchase goods at any time, with home delivery, to order and to use the most convenient payment method.
Create an online store from scratch
Working on a well-established plan, our experts adhere to the fashion trends of design and create comfortable website navigation
As a result, the customer gets a modern, comfortable selling resource that is ready to work.
Many business owners make profits from the development of an online store, as it significantly increases the flow of customers and, accordingly, the company’s revenues.
Create an online store entirely: what do we offer?
Experience and knowledge of our staff allows us to successfully create online stores of any complexity. The team performs a complex task, which includes:
- Analysis of consumers and competitors. Studying this information gives an opportunity to formulate a proposal, so that it is competitive and focused on potential customers.
- The design of usability. Here we think through how to create a online store that is simple and ergonomic.
- The creation of the prototype. Using existing information, our specialists schematically depict the location of key elements on each page of the website.
- Design. At this stage, we define the concept, approve it with the client and create a sketch of an online store. At the client’s request, we are ready to create a responsive website design for ease of use with mobile devices. Due to increased popularity of mobile Internet, the suitability of the resource under the smartphone will favorably affect its position in search results.
- Layout and programming. This is completes after the customer's approval of a for the website store, and is handed over to coders and programmers, who convert it into a website. However, they achieve the validity of the code and the correct display of pages in all popular browsers. Because of this, customers with different software will be able to use the web resource.
- Adding products and content. Ready-to-use empty website filled with products, descriptions and other information in accordance with modern requirements of search engines and user queries.
- Resource check for correct operation in different browsers.
- Testing the coherence of its software components and viewing the availability of the necessary materials.
- Analysis of the domain and mail setup. After a thorough inspection of the finished resource it is uploaded to the hosting.
Next, we are ready to take on the work for the website promotion and it's support.
The cost of the development of a complex online store is £ 2400
What is included in the development of the online store?
Pages and base functionality that we use in projects:
- Detailed drawing icons and all elements: hit, action, new, shopping cart, product added to cart, the icon reviews a personal account.
- Inner page
- Section "About us" sections:
Category product catalog with filters, sorting, banner places.
- The company’s history, purpose and mission
- Reviews of the store c send form,
- The Section "News",
- Page of news
- Product reviews, features, videos.
The order (from one to 4 pages)
Personal account of the user (minimum 2 pages)
The Section "Actions"
Page individual stocks
Page to individual articles
The section "Payment and delivery"
The "Contacts" section with a map, description of "getting there" details, feedback forms
All forms of feedback
- Related products and similar products (3 different maps)
Here is a standard functionality of an online store. It can be modified in any direction by the customer:
- CMS with the ability to change any content on the website. We recommend Magento or MagentoFast (a specially modified version of Magento for super fast and easy work with the catalog).
- It is possible to use any other CMS of your choice.
- Fully responsive layout for all device types.
- Integration with databases of any format.
- The possibility for creating any catalog filters.
- SEO module.
- Differentiation of access rights.
- The ability to create tags in the catalog (static pages combine one or more characteristics).
- Accounting module orders.
How much time passed since the launch of the SEO when the online store began to make a profit?
In fact, there are several main sources to attract potential buyers to the website:
- Search results (SERP).
- PPC advertising.
- Offline traffic (outdoor and print ads, the so-called branded traffic is the name of the website/company).
- Google shopping and similar.
Factors that directly affect user behaviour, and search results:
These include: corporate e-mail on the website, working hours, feedback forms/phone calls, social networks, videos, reviews about your company (rating, photo materials), reviews about the service, comparison of products, certificates/licenses, the details of the agreement, answers to the questions, news, useful information.
These include: the time and number of pages viewed, filling and sending forms, downloading materials. The most important factor is to get a response to your search query!
These include nesting-logic. This is because the same semantic load has different requests, such as, for example, a cooktop/hob, oven/oven, etc., if you make it incorrect and illogical, then these pages will fight among themselves for access to the top and will never be fixed there. It should also include the quality, uniqueness of text materials and metadata.
Include loading of the website, "purity of the code", adaptation of the website to mobile devices, micro-marking, closing of unnecessary information from indexing by robots, etc.
Recently changed the ranking algorithm and the moment became even more relevant than before. It should be borne in mind that this concept includes two components: a) internal b) external factor ranking. This applies to internal linking – it should not only be correctly constructed, but also have a vicious cycle. To external - the eternal/natural links, which are selected manually and should be “live”, ie it should go traffic.
According to our observations, a significant increase in search traffic ( assuming constant work on the above listed factors) is observed on average in the 6th month.
Thus, the new store will begin to yield profits only after six months.
Is there technical support for online store after its creation?
After the development of the website is completed, our customers are guaranteed to receive support for all work for the next 12 months. In the case you need to develop additional modules, you can always contact your account Manager who will help you to choose the rate of support depending on the assigned tasks.
One of our work
The company Lorak, LTD is the largest manufacturer of bicycles.
Improve brand awareness, increase sales of Lorak bicycles.
Developed a brand website, brand book, banners for stands at exhibitions. Launched SEO website promotion and SERM advertising. In 2019, in addition to the redesign of the website, the design of bicycles and the logo were finalized.
For more than 7 years of cooperation a substantial amount of work on the website and advertising campaigns was carried out. Sales and site traffic have increased by a factor.
Start working with us
Our Manager will contact you and our specialists will develop an individual offer (based on your priorities, opportunities and seasonality of demand).
Website geography on Google
Google provides a website binding tool for a certain region. In Search Console in the Subsection "Targeting on Languages and the Countries" of the section "Search Traffic" there is a tab “Country” in which it is specified with what country the website is connected.